Data Processor - NHS
|Rate||14.00 per hour|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Data Processor required for a initial 3 month project based in the Merseyside area with the following skills:
The client requires data processor capability to support a
portfolio project. This request is for a
data processor to:
- capture documents with various systems. Apply a pre-defined naming convention and file in a SharePoint folder relevant to the patient request.
- Document all actions on the Teams s/s and Meditech patient record.
- Maintain the request pack and ensure this is always in the correct location.
- Attend daily meetings to verbally update the current workflow.
Support is required for the following deployments:
- Access to Health department with Subject Access Requests
The client requires an
experienced Data Processor to work directly with the Access to Health department,
they will need to have prolific computer skills and to be above all else
diligent and articulate. NHS experience is a preferred however CV review of
anyone with these skills in other areas will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERTAKE AN ENCHANCED SUCCESSFUL DBS CHECK BEFORE THEY CAN COMMENCE THIS POSITION.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.