NHS- Information Governance Officer
|Rate||£210 per day|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Information Governance Officer required for an initial 3 month project based in Merseyside with the following skills:
- Freedom of Information Act and application of exemptions.
- Data Protection Act and GDPR knowledge – to support Data Protection Impact Assessments
- O365 and Microsoft applications – Excel, Word, Teams.
- Ability to follow processes and standard operating procedures with minimal training
- Good knowledge of IG, Data Protection.
If anyone has an ISEB (Independent Schools Examinations Board ) in DPA ( Data Protection Act ) or FOIA ( Freedom of Information Act ) that would be great, however if candidates have worked on FOIA and IG previously they may have the relevant knowledge to support what the client requires.
Suitable candidates would need to be a blend of on site and remote, however initial few weeks likely required on site to get to understand the processes.Please note the successful candidate will required to undertake an enhanced DBS application.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.