Senior Service Desk Analyst
|Rate||£14.37 - £17.62 per hour dependent upon experience|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are looking for a Senior Service Desk Analyst to work with one of our NHS customers in North Wales.
Working as a member of the service desk team you will be responsible for the day to day operational running of the service desk including supervision of other analysts.
This role will provide advanced support for all ICT issues within the Health Board and will be the first point of escalation for complex issues.
Although primarily providing remote support, may also be required to visit users on site as part of a rota.
Day to day responsibilities;
- Provide Service desk assistance at times of high demand.
- Provide advanced technical support, including the analysis & diagnosis of hardware and software problems to initiate the most appropriate corrective action.
- Respond to all types of ICT related issues reported either via the telephone, live chat, informatics portal or in person effectively and efficiently, in a polite and professional manner adhering to negotiated Service Level Agreements.
- Record accurately all type of ICT related issues within the Service Desk’s incident management tool. (ServicePoint)
- Maintain the highest standards of ICT security in line with current standards and national guidance.
- Assist in coordination of disposal of ICT equipment ensuring Health Board guidelines are adhered to.
- Training and ongoing application management activities that support one Health Board wide patient administration solution. Integrated National Solutions and specific agreed local business and clinical system solutions to ensure business continuity and facilitate process improvements.
- To work in conjunction with Senior Operational Managers, Team Leaders and Specialists to support key projects and service deliverables.
- Participate in the agreed ICT on-call rota service, ensuring 24hr/365 days a year support for critical ICT systems and infrastructure providing specialist advice to on-call staff when required.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.