Service Desk Analyst - NHS
|Rate||£13.65 per hour - via umbrella|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are looking for 3 full-time Service Desk Analyst to work on a busy help desk for a major client.
The role is initially for 3 months - but more than likely to extend further
- Must have experience of using automated call-logging software (client uses Sostenuto).
- Must have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs including MS-Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have good working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10 and Active Directory
- The role will be to log, diagnose and fix as many calls as possible and escalate where necessary.
- Basic Networking experience would be beneficial
- Excellent telephone manner is essential as you will be dealing with senior medical staff.
- Existing NHS experience is preferred but not essential.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.