Lead PMO Analyst
|Rate||Dependent upon experience|
|Duration||3 Months initially|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are looking for a Lead PMO Analyst to support the Central PMO team for an Acute Trust in Greater Manchester.
In addition to the deliverables below the primary focus will be around finance management, therefore experience in this area is essential for this role.
Will also be required to attend Governance meetings so knowledge of this is also advantageous.
NHS is preferred, however not essential.
- Provision of professional, flexible and effective programme management office (PMO) support services, in line with our agreed PMO service offerings and associated SLAs and standards and tools, to assigned projects/programmes/schemes, across the Group Informatics Programme of Work (POW).
- Provision of PMO subject matter expertise across our PMO service offerings, assuring quality and overall adherence to standards through a collaborative, supportive, and continuous improvement approach. Service offerings include (but not limited to): Governance, Risk Management, Reporting and Management Information, Project Planning , Communication, Project Change Management, Financial Management and Tracking, Configuration Management, Benefits Management and Programme/Project Administration.
- Provision of a professional, flexible and effective programme management office
(PMO) support to enable the operational service of the central PMO function.
This includes activities associated with overall governance framework,
standards and processes, such as support to key governance meetings and events
(e.g.Programme Boards), including scheduling, diary management, timely
preparation of support materials to defined standards, such as agendas, status
reporting and specific presentations, accurate minute taking to Trust standards,
and the publication of pre-reads and tracking of associated decisions and
- Provision of PMO subject matter expertise and support to drive improvements to
PMO service offerings and techniques. This includes maintenance and development
of central Sharepoint repository, defining and mplementing new or enhanced
process, tools, templates and associated guidance for user adoption and
documentation to support their sustainability and maintenance, particularly for
automated tooling built in¬ house. Collaborative engagement with colleagues
across Programmes and Group Informatics organisation to support wider
deliverables and objectives.
- Specific to the delivery of revised, refreshed, or new tooling and its effective implementation into operational service across all Programmes staff. This will include full documentation and how to guidance to support both end users and the ongoing Central PMO administration and operation of the tool and associated process. All revised, refreshed or new tools will be developed in collaboration with key stakeholders identified within the Programmes organisation, ensuring that their business requirements (functional and non functional) are clearly defined and understood. These in turn will become the defined scope and Go Live criteria. All tooling will be subject to structured development, end user review and inhouse testing, and formal Go Live implementation to support its effective transition into operational use.
- Act as ambassadors of the PMO service and wider Programmes function, in line
with Trust Vision & Values. Ability to represent PMO Manager and PMO
service if required and undertake adhoc tasks commensurate with experience and
Interview and start asap.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.