NHS - Data Quality Manager
|Rate||Dependent upon experience|
|Duration||end of March 2022|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are looking for a Data Quality Manager to support an Acute Trust in the North West whilst they are carrying out some data cleansing activity in preparation for implementation of a new EPR system.
Provide a Data Quality service to the Trust leadership
and operational management to the Trust’s Data Quality team.
Key responsibilities will include the following;
- Monitor data quality and validate NHS datasets ahead of submission to SUS
- Work closely with administrative to ensure accuracy of data and formats entered
- Monitor overall quality of the trust data on the Secondary Uses Services database, resubmitting files if necessary
- Investigate data anomolies
- Monitor NHS number compliance and provide a service to trace missing NHS numbers through PAS search, engaging with the relevant teams
- Work closely with the Team Leaders to ensure all data is being entered in the same format in line with Trust processes
- Undertake audits, engaging with both clinical and operational leads
- Liaise with IT teams to ensure the trust systems are maintained in line with documented processes and procedures
- Must have undertaken a similar role within the NHS
- Understanding of Data Quality issues within the NHS
- Knowledge of NHS Performance Indicators (RTT / AE / Cancer)
- Patient related NHS administrative experience
- Knowledge of NHS datasets
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.