NHS - RTT Manager
|Rate||Dependent upon experience|
|Duration||end of March 2022|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are looking for an RTT Project Manager with team management experience as well as an RTT background to support an Acute Trust following merger.
Key experience required;
- In depth knowledge of RTT
- Excellent communication skills as will be required to deal with clinical and non clinical stakeholders within the Trust
- Understanding of hospital terminology and processes
- Ability to engage with operational management
- Management experience
- Preferably also knowledge of general data quality functions and role/tasks
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.