|Rate||dependant on experience|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
NHS Programme Manager required for 6 months
Informatics Projects candidate will
be leading the project delivery of the following projects:
- Access & Identity
- Patient Experience system replacement
- LMS (Learning Management System)
- Patient Admin System/ Theatre system migration
Programme Manager will:
- Establish oversight and delivery of the above projects as part of Informatics Capital delivery and planning. Conduct interviews with current Programme Managers, Scheme Leads, Project Managers and Business Analysts to establish insight and information to enable successful delivery/work up
- Establish delivery and resources plans to develop work up items and engage with Programmes Team and colleagues.
- Assume handover and responsibility for projects in identified programme of work
- Responsible for supporting and leading on respective project delivery and related activity, including project board set-up and management, go-no-go’s, maintaining RAID log and Reporting
- Delivery of Projects/Portfolio Oversight/Reporting and maintain progress on Work-Items and relevant Boards submission.
- Responsible for project discovery and development of supporting output documentation (Business Case and others as required, solutions options analysis & recommendation, OBS, etc and clinical, stakeholder engagement around options, maintaining RAID log and Reporting) for the above and new prospective projects
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.