Applications Support/Systems Administrator
|Rate||£120.00 per day - (Outside IR35)|
|Duration||1 Month initially|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are seeking an Applications Support/Systems Administrator to join a Manchester based Trust.
The Trust is looking for somebody to assist in the provision of day to day system administration and maintenance and assist with the BAU tasks.
An understanding of IT is required for this role as the primary responsibility will include validating and updating user accounts. An understanding of Active Directory is preferable however not essential.
Possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills, this role would suit an entry level individual/IT graduate looking for their first role within IT.
• Updating clinic templates on PAS including:
• Creating and updating clinics
Creating user accounts
• Introduction of new clinic codes where templates are incorrect
• Introduction of standardised clinic letter templates on PAS
• Overview and removal of existing letter templates as appropriate
• Cross-referencing and ensuring accuracy of clinic location work to ensure merge fields are correctly entered for populating standard letter templates
• Update of departmental letter templates to improve headers and content
• Possible introduction of standardised letter templates across other activity areas, eg inpatients
• Identification of a plan to ensure all Consultants on the system are working at the organisation and where they are not, how we move the activity to a new template without impact on patients
Working on the trusts PAS/SYSadmin systems and PAS digitalisation/ EPR System projects.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.