NHS - Digital Department Administrator
|Rate||£15.00 per hour|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Digital Department Administrator required for a 6 month Project based in the Merseyside area (3 days on site and 2 days working remotely and the 3 days on site across two Merseyside Trusts, with the following skills:
1. To act as a central hub for receiving, processing, and distributing programme and project information and documents.
2. Set up and maintain a configuration library to identify, record and track all products associated with a programme or project, maintaining version control.
3. To support the production and tracking of project plans and associated reports in line with internal project governance standards.
4. Be involved in the development of standards to support the successful delivery of the IT services programmes and projects.
5. Be responsible for coordinating the preparation of agendas and papers for meetings as well as the production of minutes.
6. Book venues and arrange meetings, seminars, training, travel, and accommodation for team staff, as well as providing support with the preparation and running of events and workshops.
7. Make and receive calls, acting as the first point of contact on behalf of programme/project or other supported functions staff. The post holder must be able to field calls and provide information where appropriate.
8. Manage team members diaries.
9. Update documents, including WebSite and SharePoint sites
10. Create/write and/or coordinate comms to stakeholders, IT announcements and messages.
11. Monitor and sort incoming/ outgoing correspondence for action (both electronic and written) and reply through verbal/ written communication and email when required. Where the intended recipient is absent, reallocate correspondence appropriately.
12. Participate in the production of written procedures and protocols for within Programme and project management support and administration and inform staff of such procedures and protocols.
13. To provide a quality assurance role in respect of documentation and programme and project standards used.
14. Provide procurement support and administration, including reporting.
15. Support the Digital teams and staff with the management of risks, issues and benefits. In particular develop and maintain up to date associated registers, ensuring that the owners are aware of when escalation is required.
16. To liaise with external agencies and suppliers, as required on behalf of the project office and project staff. This will include the processing and sharing of information relating to particular projects.PLEASE NOTE THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH AN ENCHANCED DBS APPLICATION PROCESS.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.