|Rate||Depending upon experience|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Network Engineer required for an initial 3 month Project based in the Merseyside area with the following skills:
Information gathering and move to the successful transition of all Desktop V&D functionality into the desktops teams.
- Shadowing the clients “on-site” V&D engineer with the objective of capturing, creating / documenting a set of standard operating procedures that can be incorporated into the Desktop Service Improvement Teams documentation repository reflecting the BAU tasks performed by the existing V&D engineers.
- Using the SOP’s, to cascade training to each and every member of the Desktop engineers and Desktop SIP team to ensure there is no single point of failure in V&D service provision.
- As directed by the Head of IT or the Desktop SIP team manager, support the resolution of tickets assigned to the V&D team to ensure that the service level agreements are maintained.
- Experience of using / configuring / supporting Cisco Call Manager
- Knowledge of and preferably use of the ICE ACE Cisco related application.
- Evidence of complete compliance with and knowledge of working in computer data comms rooms, including H&S practices and all associated risks.
- Experience of using the Sostenuto or other similar call / issue / ticket management system to prioritise and delivery resolution to tickets raised by the users.
- Experience of re-configuring existing Cisco phones, configuring and installing new Cisco phones in a complex environment,
- Experience of using patch panels and patching cables in data comms cabinets.
- Experience of using Cisco Prime.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.