NHS - EPR Analyst
|Rate||Dependent upon experience|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are looking for a number of Analysts who possess experience of Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager to support an Acute Trust in the Greater Manchester area.
Must have the following key skills and experience;
- Analysis and interpretation of current clinical trust documentation, work practices/workflows, redesign and test utilising the EPR system’s advanced functionality
- Ability to lead on EPR projects, development and design of health related data sets and information to deliver the Trust Targets
- Establish and maintain effective communication with individuals and groups about difficult and complex matters overcoming any problems/barriers in communication
- Contribute to development of services
- Deliver and evaluate EPR developments
- Lead others in the development of knowledge and share ideas/experience e.g. Compass, timeline
- Ensure that all system and software developments follow the departments methodology
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.