NHS - Project Management
|Rate||£295 Per Day|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Project Manager required for a 3 month project based in the Merseyside area with the following skills:
- Bedside Medication Verification- rollout of medication across wards and ED
- Bedside EBM Verification- rollout across wards
- Bedside Bloods- coordinating hardware config and deployment, producing training plan and coordinating training, deployment across wards and ED
- eConsent- coordinating training and hardware deployment, gathering requirements for outpatients and planning deployment here
- Telemedicine- supporting the expansion of the telehealth project as we look at rollout to other specialties and DGHs
- Scoping and management of new projects that may be given to the Digital Team over the next few months
This role will be a 2/3 day blend of onsite/remote working this will be confirmed once someone has been appointed.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to go through a DBS application.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.