Health Records Administrator (Weekends)
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||Yes|
Full Job Details
We are seeking a number of Health Records Administrators for a 6 month contract based in Liverpool.
Health Records Administrators – 6 months
Start date –24th AUGUST 2020
Shift patterns – weekend (Saturday & Sunday – 8am to 8pm)
The role will include Admin tasks covering -
· pulling of case notes from various areas such as libraries
· prepping all case notes in line with processes and maintaining KPI standards
· Tracking the case notes into a manifest in order to ensure governance of the file when sending to outsourced bureau
· Ad hoc tasks in line with the prepping of case notes which will entail various workstream such as clinics, inpatients, outpatients, and any individual docs
· KPI standards will include page count of all docs reviewed to ensure we maintain the workflow according to the outsourced SLA
· Some manual handling will be required when moving or lift case notes
· IT skills required to ensure any PC works can be undertaken
· Will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check if successful
NHS experience is not essential as full training will be given
The rate is £12.50 per hour (gross hourly rate) paid via Umbrella Company
To be considered, you must be able to commit to the full 6 months, be available to start on 24th August 2020.
If you are successful in gaining a post, you will have to undergo an Enhanced DBS (criminal background) check.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.