NHS - Project Manager
|Rate||£27.43 per hour via umbrella|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Project Manager for a 6 month contract based in Pontypool.
- Planning and implementing technical ICT projects.
- Representing ICT at project team and project board levels.
- Maintaining and developing project documentation.
- Demonstrable success in building, leading and motivating virtual teams
- Line managing and developing staff.
- Working with third parties and other elements of an organisation to deliver ICT projects.
- Infrastructure project delivery, including new builds, network design and implementation
- Accurate production of ICT costs in relation to infrastructure builds and projects.
- Risk management.
- Evidence of managing change
- Ability to challenge poor behaviour
- Act as a Role model
- Ability to analyse and appropriately present often highly complex information
- Sound judgment, decision making, and organisational skills
- Able to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrating negotiation and influencing
- Proven ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a manner which is clear, fluent and persuasive
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload and that of the team to operate effectively
- Ability to translate technical information to easily understandable language
- Excellent organisation skills and present an accurate record of projects.
- Advanced keyboard skills and application use
- Up-to-date knowledge of ICT
- High level concepts of large campus network design including WAN, LAN, WLAN and Network and data security
- High level understanding of Service Management and Service Lifecycle.
- Concepts of Windows servers, application architecture and Active Directory.
- Cyber Security Risks
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.