Project Co-coordinator / Junior Project Manager
|Rate||£23.26 per hour via Umbrella|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Our client is looking for a Project Co-coordinator / Junior Project Manager for a 6 month contract role based in Salford.
Skills / Experience:
- GP Practice Mergers / Clinical System Migrations.
- It is essential they have primary care experience, well organised and can demonstrate projects they have manged end to end.
- Vision and EMIS Web
experience would be desirable
- Carry out project tasks and provide additional project support as required by the Project Managers.
- Assist with the development of business cases, including option appraisal and preferred option, full project costs, high level benefits, resource plan etc.
- Produce and review project management information for internal electronic dissemination ensuring the content is up to date and relevant.
- Review impact of progress on overall project plan and continued strategic fit
- Assist in the production of project closure, benefits realisation and lessons learnt reports
- Champions a customer-focused approach and the delivery of high-quality products that respond to customer needs and delight client's customers
- Assist with the production of stakeholder identification/management and communications plans and activities, ensuring communications and controls are in place to manage implementations.
- Report on project progress at meetings highlighting issues for further discussion and resolution.
- Use the project structure to escalate major deviations from the plan or any project issues, in order to highlight problems and suggest resolutions at the earliest opportunity
- Assist in the provision of project management support for projects. This will involve supporting the Project Managers with the production of plans, documentation and guidance for project teams throughout the project life-cycle, ensuring all organisational procedures are adhered to, objectives are identified and met, and benefits realised from the implementation of new or existing technology within project timescales.
- Assist in the facilitation of planning sessions to develop overall project plan and detailed stage plan.
- Produce project plans and charts.
- Schedule Project Board and group meetings and provide administrative support for project meetings where required
The role is to start asap and the successful candidate will need to drive as although the role is based in Salford there will be travel to GP Practices across Salford too.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.