|Rate||£15 per hour|
|Duration||End of March 2020|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are looking for a number of people to work alongside experienced trainers during the implementation of clinical systems within a hospital environment.
- Attend and learn specific product training in order to cascade to clinical staff
- Support the requirements of the business / clinical areas
- Communicate effectively and enthusiastically about the products
- Be flexible with working patterns as will be required to work 8am - 4pm or 12pm - 8pm (some weekend working may be required)
- Complete training documentation and provide regular updates to the Lead Trainer
- Work as part of a team, exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.