|Rate||£34.17 per hour (via umbrella)|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Service Manager for a 3 month contract based in Crewe working for a large NHS Trust.
- Develop and maintain systems and processes to ensure services are comprehensively assessed, appropriately planned, effectively implemented and evaluated according to agreed policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide operational management for agreed service(s), providing expertise, advice and guidance from a broad knowledge base to improve services by anticipating needs, planning and implementing change according to Divisional plans and objectives, and changing health care needs.
- With the support of the Senior Management Team, lead on the review and development of service and workforce plans, in conjunction with other services & Divisions, the wider health care community and external agencies according to current national and local requirements.
- Analyse and act on information to proactively manage and maintain NHS targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Giving presentations to inform or influence practice
- Ability to lead meetings and discussions with teams across the health community
- Advanced IT skills used for developing practice. E.g. Project management
- Ability to prioritise own work, across the Division, liaising with other staff and teams
- Highly developed people management skills
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.