.Net / SQL Server Developer
|Rate||£25.65 per hour via Umbrella|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
.Net / SQL Server Developer for a 3 month contract based in Wales working for a large NHS trust.
- Work closely with both the Design and Software Development teams to deliver the new PROMs functionality.
- Enhancement of the client's existing data catalogue tool
- Creation of a WORM store linked to the data catalogue
- Creation of a Data Visualisation Toolkit for the rendering of dashboards
- Toolkit for defining dashboard layouts
- Enhancement of local EPR API as appropriate
- Integration with DrDoctor for the retrieval of PROMs data
- Storage of PROMs data in the local Operational Data Store
Knowledge, Training and Experience:
- The post holder must have a minimum of three years’ experience of working in a software application development role and proven experience in the successful analysis, design and development experience of working in an Agile environment is essential.
- A knowledge of NHS clinical and business processes is desirable.
- C# or VB.NET
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- Database schema design
- Proven experience in the analysis, design development
and project management of Information and IT systems.
- Skilled in application or web development using a
suitable IDE and programming language.
- Ability to
communicate with staff up to a senior level on complex business or clinical
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.