NHS - Rollout Technician
|Rate||£17.41 per hour via Ltd Company|
|Duration||1 Month initially|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Roll out Technician based in the Greater Manchester area with the following skills:
- Working on various PC roll-out projects commissioned by the client.
- Building, configuring and deploying PCs/laptops/client devices with the clients Trust or Sites/Services.
- Installing the Trust standard software.
- Patching network switches as required.
- Installing printers/scanners.
- Setup mapped drives to the clients shared areas.
- Updating project documentation.
- Installing telephones/mobile devices.
- Surveying various departments and locations to access the power/networking/H&S requirements for new equipment.
- Dealing with Incident/Service Requests and Service Support as necessary.
You will need to drive as there is travel to other local sites involved.
3 month contract, 1st month is a 4 week trial.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.