|Rate||£13.66 per hour (via umbrella)|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Medical Secretary for a 4 month contract based in Liverpool.
- To provide a comprehensive and effective secretarial, waiting list and administrative service to the consultants and their medical team including coordinating cover during times of consultant leave.
- To administer waiting lists and organise patient admissions and pre-operative appointments.
- To coordinate the audio-typing of clinical and non-clinical correspondence within the service line.
- Coordination of the Consultant and Registrar activities in the service line.
- Administration of waiting lists for the service line.
- Planning and scheduling theatre/cath lab lists, according to patients’ clinical priority and length of wait.
- Close monitoring of patient pathways ensuring patients are treated in accordance with national access targets.
- Acting as first point of contact for the consultant and their team.
- Maintaining consultant diary, including clinical commitments, meetings, courses, travel arrangements etc.
- Minute taking where required.
NHS Experience is essential for this role
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.