Service Desk Analyst - NHS
|Rate||£13.66 per hour via umbrella company|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Service Desk Analyst required for an 8 week contract based in Eastleigh. To work in a busy IT department within the NHS. This role will primarily cover contract management, procurement and administration support for service desk and technical services however there will also be a need to Lift and Shift with physically relocating hardware from one data centre to another.
Other responsibilities may include;
- Ensuring contract details are kept up to date, and equipment is procured according to Trust SFI’s (Standing Financial Instructions). Equipment is asseted and recorded according to policy.
- Answering and logging of calls on the Service Desk
- Maintaining and pro-actively managing the administration of Active Directory User Accounts and other ICT System user accounts. Working to help automate where possible the creation, disabling and deletion of User accounts, including process management including documented procedures and statistical reports relating to access levels.
- NHS experience is desirable however not essential for this position.
- Will be occasional travel to other sites with mileage paid.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.