|Rate||Dependant upon experience (via umbrella)|
|Duration||End of March 2019|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Finance Analyst for a contract role until end of March 2019 based in Ormskirk. The ideal candidate will have a strong finance background and skill set including experience with:
- Able to understand and interpret financial performance information.
- Budget setting and budgetary control process knowledge.
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 or equivalent ledger system.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting procedures and financial systems.
- Knowledge of how to prepare Management accounts.
- Experience of advising finance and non finance managers and giving guidance where needed.
- Dealing with confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Able to explain financial information to non-finance staff.
- IT skills for spreadsheet design and maintenance.
- Able to organise and analyse large volumes of data.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent preferable with previous experience in a similar role.
- NHS or CCG experience would be beneficial.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.