|Rate||Dependant upon experience|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
Performance Analyst for a contract role until the end of March 2019 based in Ormskirk.
The ideal candidate will have a strong performance analysis background and skill set including strong experience with:
- Investigating problems, analysing and interpreting data and policies (including payment by results), as required; liaising with the CSU business intelligence function where appropriate
- Assist in the completion of compliance reports such as QIPP monitoring and ad hoc finance and activity returns
- Assist in developing and delivering finance and business planning processes, including demand and capacity planning and health economic analysis as necessary
- Develop written reports for a variety of audiences, including Board level as well as the public
- Develop expert knowledge of PbR and code of conduct rules
- Communicate with internal staff and external agencies where new data collection and reporting processes are required
- And more...
In order to be considered you must demonstrate:
- The ability to manipulate highly complex data accurately and at speed
- Confident in MS SQL
- Working knowledge of PbR and NHS tariffs
- Thorough understanding of NHS commissioning datasets and NHS data flows
- Working knowledge of statistical tools and techniques
- Highly proficient with MS Excel including pivot tables, databases and graphs
- Competent user of MS Office and other software tools
- Experience of producing analytics reports for presentation to senior levels with the organisation
- Experience of completing (or contributing to) monitoring returns to Department of Health and/or SH
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.