NHS - RTT Tracker
|Rate||£20.73 per hour (Umbrella Company)|
|Do you need a DBS?||Yes|
Full Job Details
2 x RTT Tracker required for a 3 month contract based in the Merseyside area with the following skills:
- Support the Surgical Specialty teams with tracking of RTT patient pathways.
- Work with the outpatient appointment and TCI teams to schedule appointments where necessary.
- Ensure diagnostics and investigations that are required have been requested, scheduled and reports with the necessary follow up actions.
- Escalate delays in patients pathways that cannot be resolved with the Business Support Manager and Specialty Management Team.
- Ensure accurate recording of pathway status on Cerner including adding admin events where appropriate.
- Review data quality records as provided by the Business Support Manager in support of RTT and patient pathways.
- Review stopped patient pathways to accurate and correct closure of patient pathways.
- Validating RTT pathways
- Cerner Millennium PAS System
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.