NHS - Service Desk Agents
|Rate||£11.25 per hour|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
An Acute Trust in the North West is looking for two additional Service Desk Agents to join a busy team in Manchester.
You will have responsibility for receiving incoming incidents and information requests to the Service Desk to either resolve or pass on to the relevant team member. All calls need to be logged on the Service Desk IT system for which training will be given.
The Service Desk have responsibility for logging all calls, owning each until closure, progress chasing and escalation.
- Work within a team on the customer service desk acting as a first point of contact for end users and suppliers
- Perform basic administration duties with respect to ensuring that requistion/orders are processed within set services level agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure that all calls to IM&T are answered, logged and dealt with in line with SLAs
- Analyse, investigate and triage IM&T queries where there are a number of options, as well as analysing user requirements which may require configuration of software and hardware
- Follow up resolution of issues to ensure that users are satisfied
- Chase internal and 3rd party engineers to ensure that users' expectations are managed