PMO Administrative Assistant - Immediate Start
|Rate||£10.38 per hour (Umbrella Company)|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are seeking a PMO Administrative Assistant for an ongoing rolling contract based in Lewes. This is an urgent role requiring an immediate start.
The successful candidate will have the following skills -
- Ability to use outlook effectively,
- viewing multiple diaries, to find matching available slots for meetings
- Sending invites via outlook
- Ability to use excel
- Entering / updating information into a table/spreadsheet
- Ability to use word
- Formatting, including the formatting of tables, paragraphs, fonts etc.
- Working with different templates, sometimes copying information from one template to another
- Efficient and accurate typing / keyboard skills
- Chasing people (people skills) by phone/email/in person for outstanding meeting papers
- Collating meeting papers into an electronic folder, and sending meeting papers to attendees in good time
- Using internet explorer / google chrome
- Using Windows Explorer for file management
- Able to communicate effectively
- Additional non-essential skills which would be particularly helpful
- Project support skills
- Formal minute-taking skills will not be required, but ability to take brief notes / capture actions at meetings, a plus.