NHS - Server Support Technician
|Rate||Dependent upon experience|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are seeking a Server SupportTechnician to support a Technology Team for one of our NHS clients in Essex.
Skills and experience required for this role;
- In depth knowledge of computer systems, hardware and software acquired through diploma or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience as an IT Server Technician or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of servers and IT infrastructure
- Experience of working within an ITIL framework.
- Knowledge of build, configuration and support of client devices and use of remote tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills working within a Customer Service focused environment.
- Excellent analytical and judgement skills.
- Current driving licence with own transport for work use.
- Ability to travel to various organisation sites on a daily basis.
Ideally educated to degree level in an IT related subject or equivalent specialist knowledge
Previous experience of working within the NHS preferable, however not essential for this position.
About the Service
This is an exciting time in technology for our customer as the department has recently gained ISO27001:2013 certification in addition to the existing Cyber Essentials Plus certification. With advances in technology, they are committed to remaining on the forefront and implementing systems and processes to benefit the organisation, customers and partners.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.