Server Migration Engineer
|Rate||£dependent on experience|
|Contract Type||Project Solutions|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
We are seeking a Server Migration Engineer for a 6 month role based in Gloucestershire area. This role will include the following activities -
· Assist in the design and Build of a Windows 2016 AD domain
· Assist in the deployment of new group polices and migration of old polices
· Assist in the development of how Mapped shared drive and Printers will be deployed across the trust
· Assist in the design and build of a Windows Hyper V cluster
· Migrate a large number of servers from windows 2000 and 2003 (Virtual and Physical )to either windows 2012 or Windows 2016 (Virtual)
· Ensure migration of server applications are tested and signed off by service
· Liaise with Clinical suppliers re: the migration of applicationsNHS experience is strongly preferred, but not essential.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.